Given that

It doesn´t matter what I have to say

I became nihilist

N´ I think that´s the best

Coz´ words sounds so

paradoxid

Metrics get lost

N´ I poetize in the first person

Without rhyme anything

N´ without losing anything

It doesn´t matter how much you love

The others, the one

Your father, your mother

I love in silence n´ in the first person

Coz´ I enjoy this sound

The silence´s sound

The sound of nothing to say

I´ll prefer to wish nowhere than nothing to wish

It doesn´t matter the life I live

I live it in the first person

I got the wrong way on the road

Against routines, rules

Schemes n´ rhymes

I live across the sound of words

I live across the lost poetry

Foreign, confused, no sense

No perception

No taste

But wow

Wow how I love

Wow how I live

Wow how nothing else matters

Close the door, close it

N´ leave me alone, leave me

Coz´ it´s the all freedom

The ´Academy´ can give me

I would like to divide

But I´m not good at maths

I would like to shout loud

But I smoked too much

N´ it´s missing air

I would like to explain

But I shut down on a dark corner

Lover of the sound of pen

Running on the paper

Copyright © 2023 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog