MY ILLUSION BECOMES LOVE

 I don't need to travel anymore

When heaven makes me sure

I am not going to die here

I don´t have tears to cry anymore

When you just give me your back

N´ my wills of dying in your arms

Dies insi[ght]de of me

N´ kills me

I keep wandering lonely by your eyes

Wandering lonely till

I find your heart

I get lost in words that

Ever never has been used to explain

I get lost in explanations that

I didn´t even try… there´s no way

I get lost on the street

When I can´t get you out of my head

N´ I find me in this dead-end

Wandering lonely by your eyes

Wandering lonely till you see me

Were you aware¿

N´ my illusion insists survive

The words, the unsure, the despair

N´ my illusion becomes love

Every moment

After all I didn´t forget yet

After all...

My wills of dying in your arms

Dies insi[ght]de of me

N´ kills me

Copyright © 2021 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog