NIGHT´S SILENCE

We take time

Building a perfect dream

N´ foolish the reality

Came n´ destroy it

We are patient

pull, patch up n´ paste

The crystal shard by shard

For the next bitter shot

He always asks me: What¿

Someone else always ask me: Why¿

N´ the answers go dying

In the darkness of the sky…

We take time to speak about love

n´ foolish the life finishes up

We are patient, live, sleep

N´ cry tear by tear

till´ the next smile

N´ my days should be more happy

N´ the life should go faster

If you were here by my side

N´ my illusion goes dying

In the darkness of the sky

Night´s silence came

To drive me crazy

Invade my room n´ my heart

N´ if the death that wanderer forgot of me

I will die unable to forget of you

Copyright © 2021 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog