It is not going to last forever

 

I cannot be an angel

Lost in the emptiness of heaven

Watching over a lost dream

I cannot build anything

Without knowing how to start

The world fell down on me

I am this being without faith

Walking to a miracle

To forget all I did

To halt of wishing what I wished to wish

I cannot be a bird

That flew

And forget where was going to

When the morning comes

I will look to the mirror

And I will see nowhere

But God told me

 It is not going to last forever

I get out walking in the rain

It is better than look for a safe place

Cuz day always goes fast

I and end up alone in the dark

When the storm has gone

It will take you away

So, when I wish again

I am not going to have the bad sensation

That the worst is even coming

When the storm has gone

It will take you away, pain

So, if I wish again

There will be a rainbow

Somewhere…

Copyright © 2021 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]

#disruptiveilluminations



Comments

Popular posts from this blog