OLD SUITCASE

 There goes my dreams

With that old suitcase

The resistance suitcase

They´re going to get the road

Before the time comes

N´ they get stuck here forever

My dreams

They can know the flowers

My dreams

They can know the love lasting only for a night

´Coz "longing to be" 

Just belongs

For those who stay behind

It´s not going to happen for those who have wings

To lose a year stuck insi[ght]de home

Fearing walking without knowing where to go

Child

The world belongs to those who submit its whims

The emptiness is not enough

N´ it´s so huge as the time

 I had to run away

Without look behind

But I chose to swim in this bitter water

N´ this water doesn´t come from rivers or seas

It was just the unpleasantness of diving into an illusion

There goes my dreams

With its old suitcase

They are going to seek

 For the reality

Copyright © 2024 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog