NONSENSE

What else can I do?!

Get dressed for success

N´ show up on a TV show

Plagiarizing pop stars

Pay the “bots”

To win the game

So maybe someone will listen to

N´ the platform is going to sell

Come on standard

Take off of me

Also the intentions

I never had

Maybe I can shut up all those things

I never thought about say

I dismiss sleeping pills

I fall asleep expecting

For a bright idea

Like a kind of spell

It can make me become from coal to diamond

But I don´t believe in miracles

Just some musical notes

It should be enough

Same if notes of flowers or fruit

What else can I ask?!

A lighter, a shower, comics…

Nonsense

I´m the one who did

I forgot about myself

Remove it from the butt

Put it on the breast

Fashion Star without rhyme

Nothing with anything

Toilet n´ swinging pool

Boo!

Copyright © 2024 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog