SHE´S GONE

I make scratches and scribbles

Coz I don´t want to speak about you

 I already changed the matter a thousand times

But the essence of the night got lost

In the clouds, which are hiding the moon

I can´t see it from the route

It´s time to travel again

But I have lost the direction

Where I should go

Nice I still have some...

It doesn´t matter

She´s gone, she´s gone

N´ she left you

With a thousand miles

To lose yourself

While my eyes are running

All over this empty room

´Coz I don´t want to hear people screaming outside

I get my backpack

N´ bye bye for those who stay

It wasn´t going to last forever

So for me only now is enough

N´ to the love

Oh baby to the love [Ellipsis]

Copyright © 2024 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog