2000´s

Why our ancestors had been

So surrealists

When they thought about 2000´s

They had been more fantasists

Than me with all my passions

Dreamers, novelists

Exaggerated they have been.

The way I see them right now

N´ it doesn´t matter

´Coz “now” is only one more page

In the diary of an unknown

It´s 2000´s

N´ the past is tearable

Forgettable might be

The past can be written in ink

N´ wiped out, it´s a bless

But the past still yet

immutable

N´ the future still yet

uncertain

N´ the love still yet

Precious

N´ of course, almost an illusion

The keyboard

within my reach

It can´t do anything important

They didn´t make any machine

Able to stop the war

They didn't make any machine

Able to prevent me from get hurt

They didn't make any machine

Able to help me forgive

So tomorrow I could look at the world

Without any resentment

N´ it doesn´t matter

Coz´ “tomorrow” is only one more page

In the diary of an unknown

It´s 2000´s

N´ everything looks the same

Copyright © 2024 Isiely Ayres
[All rights reserved]

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog