SOAP OPERA IN SHORT
The sky is too dark

My heart is broken apart

Different of days so far

From today... She has gone

But I´m here yet

N´ I want to live one more day

I loved n´ I hated

Like none else

That´s why I will prevail

In a brief I´ll say

That life isn´t worth living

Greeting God for the luck

Of those who died young

N´ became myths

I prevailed [why?!]

Change the record, turn the key,

Exchange your mind-set

N´ so a night someone showed up

N´ using Maquiavel´s stile

He inspired me

To hurt a heart

[Don’t you know... Don’t you know... Do you?!]

I would prefer he was here to hurt me

Come on man, take off my shield

Make me choose the “One”

This turn

It must be painful more than pleasant

N´ after all, just forgotten… or prevalent

We loved... But they have gone

N´ I´m here yet [I’m here, I]

Shouting loud

Expecting for someone to listen to me

N´ give me an explanation

I´m tired of ignoring the love

Blowing up my heart

If they hadn´t mistaken so much

We were going to be fine, but

We aren´t guilty

Or [maybe]... Yes, we are

Copyright © 2024 Isiely Ayres
[All rights reserved]






Comments

Popular posts from this blog