DREAMS LAST ONLY FOR A NIGHT

When I turn my back tomorrow

My life will stay here n´ I´ll go

It will stay n´ stay behind

Each time farthest

It will stay here as if it was

God´s eyes taking care of me

N´ his eyes are telling me

Go on

Nothing important is waiting for you

In the past time

If I reached out my hand

Knowing that I was always going

To reach your face

It wasn´t going to last so far

N´ it wasn´t going to be so good

Angel

Dreams last only for a night

Yes

I know that I will leave behind

Tracks of my short steps

I wanted that this piece of path

Should take longer to be crossed

But it´s so close to an ending

It´s already insi[ght]de an abysm

I´d jump in

But still yet abstracted

For space-time theory

As if at this time

Each second should be eternal

I will leave behind

Every word I didn´t say

N´ all the love I never thought

I could feel

When I turn my back tomorrow

Only the pain goes with me

Only pain will stay with you

Angel

Dreams last only for a night

Copyright © 2024 Isiely Ayres
[All rights reserved]




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog