WHEN YOU WHISPERED I LOVE YOU

Blesses will fall

On the mild falling rain

I hope that the dreams

Can feel this soft breeze

Coming to my body

To caress me

Let a light shine

On your hand n´

On the born love

In my heart

Your friendship is a sun

Driving away the storm

Your look crowded my world

So desert of happiness

When you whispered

I love you

I kept dreaming

N´ the morning came

I waited loving you

N´ the night forgot to fall

I was happy

N´ the pain just left a rainbow

On her place insi[ght]de my heart

Blesses will fall

On the roses

That

I left it in your window

I hope that the angels

They could feel it´s smell

N´ blows a breath of petals

On your face

When you wake up

…May a light shine…

Copyright © 2024 Isiely Ayres
[All rights reserved]




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog