NEITHER IF I WAS YOU 

I would like to speak about you

I would like to talk about your essence

Your truth, your existence

But I'm not the blood

Running in your veins

I am not the look

Through you see the world

I am not your mind

N' if you're confused

I wouldn't know

Neither if I was you

But anyway

If I decided to love you

This history will end up in me

N' in our blue roof

N' in our green mat

Brown, black...

Sand or sea colour

You live in my house

I'll look for you when I can

I live in your house

You'll meet me when you wish

I'll be waiting for you, be waiting for you

Till the day of move on

I would like to feel like you

But I’m not kissing with your lips

I would like to speak about you

But you passed by

And gone

You're my pain

N’ this history ended up in me

Copyright © 2023 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog