CYCLE

The TV consumes time

N' the time consumes the horizon

Till the day when the sky

Will be all consumed

It's the end of the endless

N' you're included

In this unpredictable future

If you don't turn back to your reality

The media consumes the money

N' the money consumes the life

Till the day when the life

Get in extinction

My faith consumed

In this alley, in this abysm

The beginning of one more day

That's over when I go to sleep

One day less in this world

One more day without your love

It's the pain and the end

But it should never end up

I left a lot more

Than of only my trails on your street

I left my heart at your home

And I left my soul on your sky

N' it'll be consumed

With your horizon

When it’s no longer possible

To turn the hourglass of your life

That's why I attacked the cycle

I didn't buy you

Copyright © 2023 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog