SO LOUD

I think I got older

I can’t listen to rock n´ roll so loud

I don´t know if I got surly

Or if the time flies so fast that it

Made me stressed

Coz, it comes n´ takes me

N´ never ask if I would like to go

So that's all ok, time

You can take me

But please ask for the life

To play

Something milder to me

 

Coz, I think I got older

I can’t listen to rock n´ roll so loud

I think the time fly n´ takes me

too far, too far away

The time flies, flies stopped

Lonely n´ distant

N´ it doesn't give me a single instant

of so much flying

I think I got older

I can’t listen to rock n´ roll so loud

If it´s your turn, Time

So ok, you can fly n' fly

Might be it´s just my time as well

N´ I can´t ear n´ just ear

Fly, time,

Fly, time

N´ I´ll not forget

I might even like rock

But just a little bit lower

N´ if don´t become faster

Copyright © 2023 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog