ANY LOBBY

I need to meet you

On a poor hotel´s lobby

But a poor hotel doesn´t have a lobby

Nor allow the guest gets

Any appointment

My stolen love

Why did you leave me¿

My favourite dream

I was just wasting the days

When I did find you

Don´t forget but also don´t think

That what love did is going to keep clear

Do the math, tell your legend

He took, he brings back

Remember what was left behind?

Weird the way all that happened

Coz´ you just passed, n´ passed by me

As someone who didn´t know me

But had memories of the days

When we have been together

I´m dreaming from a bedroom beside the street

On the moon´s neighbourhood

Did I lose¿

I feel so afraid

Any lobby in the world was going to save my secret

Copyright © 2023 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog