If I don´t forget of myself 

It´s possible to feel happiness

As if it was a rainbow

Raising during a falling storm

My heart can be the poetry n´ the stone

Waking me up deafening me

My heart can be the Universe Engineer

N´ the cold slate of the drunken sleeping Goddess

I can be the lost girl, wet with rain

N´ a dreamer smoking in the window

I can travel through your life n´ in my own life at the same time

I can look for another world in the sky

I can look for my castle on an endless path

If I don´t forget of myself

It´s possible to feel sadness in heaven

Whereas we have an idea of hell

My heart can be a naked girl seeking an exit

N´ the well-dressed millionaire lady

My heart can be the said word

N´ a thought dying anonymously

As if it could choose between the fourth n´ fifth dimension

Someone who doesn´t say anything

My heart

Copyright © 2023 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog