Did it end up like this?

Everything in this house groans in pain

All doors and drawers

Doorknobs, steps in the hall

The ceiling n´ the hinges

They suffer, they got sick with me

The room is loaded

of the sidewalk´s dusty

From each pair of shoes that passed

The veins are empty

From every drop of blood

that your love took

My heart isn´t beating

I´m not here anymore

Yeah, that was me

Every night at the phone call

That silence

Was my silence

That doubt

N´ that existence pain

Do you know

I spoke about that

In a night that I didn´t sleep as well

N´ I stood writing your name

On a piece of paper

But I was unable to love you

In writing and signed

verbally, anyway

Did it end up like this?

Copyright © 2023 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog