Forgiveness

Quit crying is such of sensibility

It´s a way to see far behind, quit crying n´ accept

It´s to look at the horizon n´ to know that beyond it

There´s someone else to explain everything

I shut up fearing mistaking my speeches

I´ve got confused n´ I´ve got lost in the darkness of the skies

The difference is that I am lock out side

I´m dying

To reach out to you

n´ ask you to forgive me

For all those moments when

I didn´t have been strong enough

Quit believing is a way to run away

Quit feeling is to sit down

N´ just watch life passing around

As if it was a movie scene

I´ve been cold n´ I´ve been coward

But there´s a lack of faith in these bright eyes

That can´t see the sky

There is a leak of faith in the heart of those who

 Turn your back and let things work themselves out

For some reason

Everything has a scheduled time to happen

N´ it happens!

Copyright © 2022 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved]






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog