If we hesitate

 

This world is really crazy

You kissed a lot of girls

To show off to your friends

that you are “the one”

N´ me I was so anxious

N´ I got the wrong guy

In the first loneliness threat

So confused, I got lost

Coz´ my mom always said

"It does not worth being a couple in love"

N´ you actually get scary

Coz´ your father is now bald,

potbellied and moody

N´ after all

for what

To believe it is going to be different with us?

But if we hesitate

love will be left behind

Forever and never

They are very similar times

If we hesitate

Love has passed... It's gone

All is a risk

So, I love you n´

 I run the risk

I don´t want to regret it later

When I find myself around with the wrong guy

Watching you to kiss other girls

I want you by my side

It´s not a war, it´s love

Don't mistake the effect

To conquer is not "a war" it’s "a way"!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog