Good is that...

When there´s no more love

I sit down n´ look at the street

I keep waiting for the last soul of the night

Pass around

When I lay down n´ look at the sky

Beautiful sentences blow into my mind

But the Sun shows up n´ we forget

I would like to speak seriously

But when you left me

I´ve died for the first time

When the stars commit suicide

I always wish for a hug, care,

Or a shoulder where I could cry

Good is that I ever never had it

I have a lot to do tonight

When I don´t want to see anything else

The darkness takes my soul

But the same I always Know

Where the last train passed by

I am going there n´ when I turn back

I´ll sit down n´ wait until you take your decision

I need to forget the people

Usually nobody cares about me

N´ I find out I am asking help for nothingness

Sometimes there´s a cigarette right there

So reachable

If you turn back, I can learn how to live again

The good is that you are not going to turn back

I have a lot to do tonight

Copyright © 2022 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog