Just a Dreamer 

Sometimes I feel I Am I stone

Lost on the desert

Sometimes I know I am an angel

Watching your loneliness on the night

I am crying for hate or love

I am crying for nothing

I shall choose the hell

Cause heaven is not for me

I shall get out for across your eyes

and forget my feelings, cause life

Life is more than a dream

Whereas, I am just a dreamer

Sometimes I feel

Like a heart looking for love

But there's no love here

Sometimes I know

I'm just a woman looking for you

I need you with me

Sometimes I'm running and the unknown

Is the sky to fly

Sometimes I'm mistress of the true

But I prefer the sweet lies

You were telling me

When I was in your arms

If I could turn back time     

Copyright © 2022 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog