Dreams´ Cemetery

How many poets are hidden

In this badly done rhymes´ sea

How many actors are hidden

On the option of playing other characters

How many songs got lost

In the wish to fall asleep

N´ forget

The words surrounding them

How many cigarettes do I have to smoke

To avoid that love kills me

It´s noon, so what?

I already had my lunch

That was all I got to do yesterday

It´s midnight, so what?

I can´t fall asleep

Then I stand stood here

On the dreams´ Cemetery

Few words had promised

That I will say "I love you"

Few people are able to forget their losses

Little times we´ve felt

The sweet flavor of victory

A casualness bothering

The imperfect being that I am

N´ Every day I lay down praying

To forget what I didn´t have done

Copyright © 2022 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog