I WAS NOT THERE

What am I doing right here?

On the “can't see an inch of my nose” world

Where else can I get lost?

The day has consumed all my senses

A light out of place has been enough

A tear to burn

One more sun raise to kill me

This place was so good

I didn´t have any worries

Nothing could take me away from here

I could die at sea by my own wills

Today I am going to write a song

“Dissatisfaction”

What am I doing sitting down right here?

Waiting for the next cigarette

That will kill me, n´ kill me

N´ it doesn´t kill me never

Where else can I look for myself?

I was not there insi[ght]de your eyes

I was not there insi[ght]de your heart

I was not right here

I was not in the sky

But my mind

It doesn´t lo[o]se itself never

I pretend I don´t know

That when all the lights go off

I am going to fly far away

I am going fly to tomorrow

N´ there I will write a song

“Reflection”

Copyright © 2022 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog