Without Wishes 

I feel a storm´s kiss

N´ the quietness shows up n´ tell me:

“Good insomnia”

Dream with all they stole from you

It was the unlit cigarette

Hushed waiting for me on the floor

It was love n´ hate

Asking for the pleasure of being felt

Of making sense

Insi[ght]de my lack of wishes

There are thousands of things I don´t want to be

A king without a crown

Numb in my own illusion

There are thousands of things in my heart

Plus, you…

While I´m begging for the skies

The hell is waiting for me

With open arms

Telling me:

“Long time I don´t see you”

I ran out of time of finding

The keys n´ thrown it away

Without opening the doors

Without wishes to pass

Without wishes to feel

Without wishes

It was a kiss between storm n´ quietness

Loving against me

It was a shout that looked so much with the silence

Such a paradox.

Copyright © 2022 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog