What are wings for¿

I will walk on other people's dreams

And communicate through the post office

The neighbour is the trouble

He has left the chicken of the golden eggs

Runaway

The neighbour is sitting down

On the wall next door

He doesn't have cable tv

I am going to walk on neighbour’s wall

Call me on my mobile phone

Fog could be any smoke

The salt sweetens and the sweet bitter

The bird only knows what wings are

After trying to fly

I´m going to walk on my own veins

I am the spider weaving the web

The neighbour is the solution

The neighbour has a garden

Full of rare flowers

The neighbour is sitting down in heaven

He knows God

I'm going to pass by these thorns

I need to know my neighbour’s garden

Copyright © 2022 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog