Monday 

I wish God could

To show up right here

To change my life

N´ yours as well

If you are not glad

These guardian angels

They are coming with defect

and without warranty,

Like illegal goods

I assure you I'm stranded

I took the ‘checkmate’ on the chess maybe

I´m on a crazy fight

I don´t want to waste the gift

I´ve got last Christmas night

It´s true, it´s so normal

This world is really insane

While dreamers get lost in the sky

N´ artists get lost in the gardens

I got lost on the highways of life

There's a lack of choices

There are no escape routes

I wish God could

To show up right here

To stop this wound

that makes the world hurt

I dove from the abyss

I thought I could fly

God meet you on Monday

Copyright © 2022 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog