Selfishness

If I don´t have a declaration

Of love, taxes, or poverty

This miserable faith makes me ask God

For something happens

While I´m still young

N´ someone wants to flirt on me

While I still have

Something in my head

This mountain of sentimental rubbish

N´ about your contempt last night

I´m faking forgetfulness

A hurt burning me

N´ one prayer for an angel

Please take this selfishness

But that love described in the bible

Is there only in soap operas

I have the time scheduled

To halt, to get tired

Don´t do anything else

That´s all I have for today

An empty room insi[ght]de of my heart

Your old apartment

My will n´ my papers

They´re not here for this

My soul has gone to that sad sky

N´ that sky always knew that the night

Is as long as

One prayer for an angel

Please take this selfishness

Copyright © 2022 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog