Love n´ Consciousness

Further echoes

Don´t make me use words

I cannot understand

Instant lapse

Garden

I describe what I no longer see

Did you see¿

The darkness n´ the storm

When the light goes out

Another body will have to reap

What these hands are sowing

love n´ consciousness

N´ an eternal flight

To heaven or to nowhere

I created the war

I didn´t have a hell

What else should I do¿

There are no images, legend

If it was not the truth a  day

There are no truths

N´ touchable realities

If not, what never has been there

Worship your dream

On an April day

Legends¿

World small world

Where science is the essence

Of the purest

Utopia

Chaotic reality

Where the old is a legend

By excellence

It survived

As a warrior

In the name of eternity

11/02/2003

Copyright © 2021 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog