What I didn´t know how to be 

When there´s no more space

For all that has gone

What is going to happen

With all that will come yet

If of all that has gone

A little bit still right here

Measurements are so relative

Be my today, my tomorrow

Be my smile, my night

My morning

Be my voice, my torment

My peace

Be everything I didn´t know how to be

 

Nights go away

For days come

They meet and fall in love

At dawns and twilights

But one of them renounce attentions

Coz it knows that right there

The other one there will be

Divide is so relative

Be my words, my faith

Be my soul, my head

My foot

Be the light on my path and my steps

Be love, kisses and hugs

Be everything

I didn´t know how to be

 

When the words cannot explain

It is not enough that fingertip drying your tears

Caressing your face

For do not see you crying

A mold is actually a limit

The inverse of the freedom

Standards are so relative

Be my blood, my veins

My life

Be my memories, my reason

My thoughts

Be my silence

N´ I hope it makes sense

While you sense it

Copyright © 2021 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]




Comments

Popular posts from this blog