Now and the Birds

In these times of few

romantics and poets

The chords are getting hurt

Are charged of

sins and guilts

and so resonant

they are not like before

light

wings

which made me fly

To think about my childhood

Or a love I tough I had

Now, not now

It looks like

Even the birds

want to see me by back

And me? And now?

How much I would like to follow them on a flight

I think we are all

getting hurt from the same ill

We are getting hurt of the vibration

of these heavy chords

we've been playing

Me, you, now and the birds

we are getting hurt

of non-existing

sins and guilts

Me, you, now and the birds

we are getting hurt

of wishes for fly


Copyright © 2021 Isiely Ayres

[All rights reserved.]



#disruptiveilluminations




Comments

Popular posts from this blog